Schedule an Appointment
Thank you so much for inquiring about an appointment with Dr Cooney. Please call our office at 636-349-0070 and ask to speak with our scheduling coordinator regarding an appointment time that is convenient for you.
When you call, please have the following available
- Dental insurance information
- Your schedule
- A brief description of your dental need(s)
Cooney Dental Office Hours
Monday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - Noon
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
30 Fenton Plaza
Basic Appointment FAQs
- Q: Can I bring my children with me to my appointment?
- Children are not allowed in the treatment while their parents are undergoing treatment for safety reasons. You should make arrangements for the care of your child during your appointment time. If you cannot find care for your child then your appointment will need to be rescheduled,subject to office policies and procedures.
- Q: My work shedule is unpredictable but I need to come in, how can Dr. Cooney help?
- We offer early morning appointments and late afternoon/early evening appointments for our patients with hectic schedules. Due to the popularity of these appointment slots, 48 hour notice is required if you need to reschedule. Any last minute appointment changes are subject to being rescheduled at non-peak appointment times only.
- Q: What happens if I cannot make my appointment time?
- Please notify us at least 48 hours before your appointment time. If your schedule is not predictible and you have trouble keeping your appointments, you can call us first thing each morning to check for avaiable appointments for that same day instead of scheduling and missing an appointment. This ensures that all of our patients get the care they need at times convenient for them.