Our office is proud to offer an affordable and virtually invisible way to treat adults wanting minor corrections to their front teeth. The following information was taken directly from the MTM® Clear•Aligner website. Visit it for more information or call our office to schedule an orthodontic consult with Dr. Cooney.
The Affordable Way to Improve Your Smile Without Braces
MTM® Clear•Aligner provides an innovative approach to bracket-free orthodontics, so you can achieve great results without traditional braces. What's more, you can do so in a fraction of the time and cost of many other aligner or bracket treatments, including clear braces and invisible braces.
Are you a good fit for MTM® Clear•Aligner?
Clicking on each heading below will reveal an example of each type of anterior case commonly addressed with MTM® Clear Aligner. . If one closely matches your own smile, you may be a good fit for MTM® Clear•Aligner. If your smile is not pictured, click on "Other Options" below.
Spacing (too much space between teeth)
- Too much space between teeth is an esthetic problem that can compromise the effectiveness of chewing.
Crowding (not enough space between teeth/overlapping teeth)
- Crowding Can make it hard to brush and floss, thus leading to tooth decay and gum disease
Mid-line Discrepancy (teeth off center)
- Can be an indication of improper bite, which may lead to pain and further issues..
Tipping (teeth that lean forward or backward)
- Tipped teeth can cause other teeth to shift, creating crowding (see above) and an improper bite.
Rotation (teeth turned clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Rotated teeth can make proper oral hygiene difficult and may lead to tooth decay.